Developing SEND in your Schools and enthusing the inspectors
Developing SEND in your schools and enthusing the inspectors – suitable for both experienced practitioners and those new to the role
More House School is proud to be hosting this ISA course led by former Headmaster of More House School, Barry Huggett OBE.
- Historical and global introduction
- Who might we find in our classrooms
- Introductory techniques to support them
- It is not just your job
- How to get all the staff to be supportive of SEND children
- Record keeping
- Assessment and using the data
- Enabling the child to take control
- Where to go for advice and support
- Managing parental expectation
- Statements , EHCPs and all that stuff
- Ensuring successful outcomes – trying to
Book one place for £165 and receive a second delegate at a discounted rate of £99.