The MHS Sixth Form curriculum aims to provide the best all-round education possible in preparation for happiness and success in adult life, whether moving on to university, joining an apprenticeship or entering the world of work.
We offer a wide range of subjects to suit all our students' differing needs. For those ready to study at the next level we offer:
- GCE A Level - two year qualifications assessed at the end of the Upper Sixth.
- BTEC Level 3 - a continuous coursework approach over two years.
- Extended Project Qualification (EPQ) - an opportunity to supplement UCAS points through a personal research project.
For those who have struggled with the demands of GCSEs, we offer a foundation year enabling pupils to:
- Re-sit GCSE English Language and Mathematics.
- Study vocational qualifications in BTEC Business Administration and BTEC Digital Literacy.
Click on the link below to view the range of subjects currently offered.