Full time, residential, permanent position for January 2022 (an April 2022 start may be considered).
A graduate seeking their first position within a school and/or boarding environment, or a professional experienced in education or residential care to children or young people is sought to join our enthusiastic and friendly, residential-staff team. The post offers the following:
- Free residential accommodation and utilities – term-time and holidays to 17 weeks’ ‘school holiday’ each year
- Free meals (3 per day) during term time
- Equivalent of at least one full day off per week and up to two days, dependent on weekend shift.
- Working hours usually permit staff to be off-duty between 9am and 4pm each weekday
- Comprehensive staff induction and funded staff training in Residential or externally accredited courses.
Closing date: 5pm 29th November
Please note, we do not accept CVs
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS clearance and the receipt of satisfactory references before a formal job offer is confirmed.
More House School is firmly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.